Tuesday, July 7, 2015

June 29, 2015



Hey family this week was good, we have found some new people that are really cool.  Sounds like y'all had a good week!  By the way, I might come back talking like I'm from the south cause my comps accent is rubbing off on me! Everything is going good, my comp is awesome, its nice to be with an American again! We have some cool investigators that are progressing and we are working hard here. We organized an activity but there were very few members that went but we brought a lot of investigators. I gave a talk in sacrament meeting again and taught the class! By the time Sunday is over I'm pretty burned out! The other day we went and did a service project with the zone, we picked up trash and cleaned the road in a tunnel. But anyways, sounds like you all had a good week! Thanks for everything,  we'll see you soon!

Love Elder Jacob Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment