Monday, July 13, 2015

July 13, 2015










Hey family!!  Everything is going great here, this week was good we had a special conference this Tuesday and I was able to see lots of my old comps and friends so that was cool!!  On Friday I went on interchanges with Elder Gove in Las Villas and it was good to go where there are paved roads and eat some solid food.   I enjoyed it!  Yesterday the stake president came to the branch, we were able to bring a few investigators and it was good. But afterwards we had to walk with the branch president about almost an hour to put the tithing in the bank.  Some times we take for granted the little things that we have everyday, like a car to drive to church in!!!  This week we also found a black widow in the house right by my desk...besides that everything has been good.   We have some investigators that are progressing good they just have some doubts about getting baptized, but I know that they will!!  We went climbing up the hill by our house on Monday with the branch president and a member!  It was good, I'll send some pics! Anyways, have a good week and I'll see y'all soon!!

 Love Elder Jacob Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment